Augment your IT staff.
But don't break the FTE budget.
As a recent study from Becker's Hospital Review points out, now more than ever finding and retaining qualified IT staff in healthcare can be a challenge. As EHRs add new functionality and complexity, how do you keep your IT employees' skills where they need to be? If you're an IT manager in a small or medium-sized hospital, you may have any number of problems to solve, including:
- finding employees with both MEDITECH and SQL Server experience
- dealing with a backlog of report requests
- planning for an upgrade to Expanse without sufficient resources
- managing your workload during unexpected staff departures
- providing routine Data Repository maintenance and support expertise
- meeting the need to supply data from MEDITECH to other systems
Acmeware, through our partnership program, is well-positioned to help you solve these problems. Our consultants all have extensive experience with MEDITECH from MAGIC through Expanse, with NPR, Data Repository, SQL Server, Report Designer and BCA. Let us lend our expertise to your staff, either to supplement their skills with ours, or to free up your staff for high priority projects. For projects from large to small, we can help. Working with Acmeware offers the following advantages:
- filling your IT needs from partial FTE to multiple FTE
- all of our consultants are US-based with years of MEDITECH and SQL Server experience
- access to our extensive library of custom Data Repository reports
- outstanding customer service and predictable monthly costs
- knowledge sharing as we work with your staff, to help grow their skills
- discounts on training classes to further your staff's MEDITECH informatics know-how
Contact us today if you need help managing your staff's informatics workload.