Consider joining our team.
As a leading provider of solutions for MEDITECH hospitals, focusing on Data Repository-based reports, applications and data exchange systems, Acmeware has a lot to offer both beginning and experienced professionals:
- A culture offering a positive work/life balance.
- Opportunities for talented individuals to develop their technical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Challenging, meaningful, and passion-inspiring work. Dynamic, creative, and supportive co-workers. And a work environment that nurtures curiosity and collaboration.
- Highly competitive benefits that demonstrate our commitment to our employees’ financial and personal well-being.
- A dynamic and growing small company with a reputation for exceptional customer service.
- Opportunities to make meaningful contributions to your success and our clients’ success.
Our Work Environment
There’s more to working at Acmeware than just work. We provide a casual and personable work environment in our Dedham, MA office where open communication and teamwork are greatly valued. We offer flexible, alternative work schedules, generous time-off policies, and support you in your efforts to fulfill personal and professional goals. Camaraderie and fun are a big part of our culture.
Because we seek talented individuals to join our company, we provide an outstanding menu of benefits. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries; paid time off allowance; flex-time schedules; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; an employer-matching 401(k) retirement plan; profit-sharing; discretionary performance and referral bonuses; educational reimbursement; social events; and complimentary access to a nearby fitness center.
Our Core Values
- We believe that we work to live and enjoy time with family and friends and enjoy a healthy work-life balance. We encourage staff to appropriately utilize PTO to spend valuable time with family and friends.
- We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients. We cultivate long-term, constructive relationships with our clients who realize material benefits by partnering with Acmeware. When they succeed, we succeed.
- We cultivate a culture of inclusiveness, transparency, and helpfulness. We encourage an open environment where honest communication is sought, and honest differences of opinion are accepted and appreciated.
- We are committed to continuous improvement. We are committed to embracing innovation and providing employees with the training they need to not only advance their professional and technical development, but also to serve the ever-changing needs of our clients.
- We have fun! While we work hard at Acmeware, we also have fun: from trivia night at the local pub and a company outing, to ice cream and birthday parties, there is plenty of time to get to know your fellow team members.
Data Analysts/Report Writers
Acmeware is actively recruiting talented individuals who are experienced data analysts or report writers with excellent communication and project management skills with a desire to become an integral part of our team. These individuals will successfully utilize their EHR experience in a consultant role working with our client hospitals.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; a minimum 2 years of experience with the following:
- MEDITECH report writing or programming (NPR, RD or Focus)
- Microsoft SQL Server BI reporting applications and tools (Management Studio, Reporting Services, Visual Studio/SSDT, Integration Services)
- Knowledge of CMS quality reporting initiatives
- Advanced MS Office suite skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong customer relations with good verbal and written communication skills
Key Success Factors
- Detail-oriented and improvement focused
- Strong communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential and sensitive information and exercise strict discretion when disseminating or sharing information
- Positive energy and professionalism on a daily basis
This is a full-time position that requires minimal travel, no weekend hours and no on-call time. You will become an integral part of our team for a career that will be highly rewarding and interesting, yet still have time for family and outside interests and activities.
Relocation and visa sponsorship are not available.