MEDITECH SQL Reports
Are you meeting Federal regulatory requirements?
Now more than ever, every healthcare organization and their EHR vendors are asked to comply with a multitude of important Federal reporting requirements and initiatives. The good news: MEDITECH offers Data Repository-based SQL reports to help you stay in compliance. The better news: Acmeware can help you implement MEDITECH-provided SQL reports to ensure their proper configuration and data accuracy.
Our seasoned Professional Services staff have been helping hospitals meet quality reporting requirements since 2013. We offer implementation support and guidance on MEDITECH's SQL reports for the following programs:
- Promoting Interoperability for Eligible Hospitals, including EH/CAH PI Stage 3 Objective Measures and CY 2020/2021 Clinical Quality Measures
- Promoting Interoperability for Eligible Professionals (Medicaid only), including EP PI Objectives Stage 3 and CY 2020/2021 Ambulatory Clinical Quality Measures
- Promoting Interoperability - ONC for Eligible Professionals (Medicaid only), including
ONC PI Objectives Stage 3 and CY 2020/2021 Clinical Quality Measures
MACRA/MIPS (Medicare only)
- Ambulatory, including MIPS Promoting Interoperability for PY 2020/2021, CY 2020/2021 Clinical Quality Measures, and MIPS CY 2020/2021 Improvement Activities
- Oncology, including MIPS Promoting Interoperability for PY 2020/2021, CY 2020/2021 Clinical Quality Measures, and MIPS CY 2020/2021 Improvement Activities
- Capacity & Utilization Reporting, as required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CARES Act Section 18115 Lab Data Reporting, for organizations that don't have MEDITECH's ELR interface
- Burn Rate Calculator, MEDITECH's tool for monitoring and optimizing PPE inventory from Materials Management
- Ambulatory CPC eCQMs for CY 2020/2021
Antimicrobial Use & Resistance Reporting (AUR)
- For ARRA Stage 3 Performance Improvement Objectives, Antimicrobial Use and Resistance Reporting may be submitted to the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) as satisfactory performance of the Public Health Registry requirement.
Contact us today to hear how we can help.
How do we do it? Learn about our Partnership Program.